● What is LIB Recycling Pre-treatment?
A pre-treatment step for the dismantling · disassembling · recycling of the used battery.
It's an efficient, systematic and eco-friendly recycling pre-treatment solution that delivery, storing, dismantling and disassembling the battery safely through deactivate LIB.
| Expanding the used battery industry due to increased demand for EV and the amount of waste batteries generated
|| Needs of efficient pre-treatment for reuse and recycling of used batteries
| Problems of Wet Discharge System such as Unsafety, Uneconomical, and non-Eco-Friendly
|| Needs of efficient follow-up to prevent accident caused used battery|
● SOLARLIGHT Secondary Battery Recycling Pre-treatment Solution
(1) Nomal Dry Discharging
- This process is adjust the SOC freely and discharges the remaining battery for storage and transfer.
(2) Complete Dry Discharging
- Consume up to 99.99% of battery capacity remaining after use for complete disassembled and crushed.
(3) Regenerative Dry Discharging
- Dry discharge technology with power regeneration structure that reduces energy by transmitting or self-consuming the energy
generated during discharge to the system.
(4) Movable dry discharging system
- Installation and discharge of batteries in used battery generation areas such as battery manufacturers and intermediate processing companies.
● SOLARLIGHT Secondary Battery Recycling Pre-treatment Principle
● SOLARLIGHT Secondary Battery Recycling Pre-treatment process
● SOLARLIGHT Secondary Battery Recycling Pre-treatment output